Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GUITAR GEAR is Fun to Look At









As a part time bartender at a music venue, I don't have much extra learning going on - pouring liquids into cups is fairly easy at this point (and age) and there's only so much creativity and skill that goes with it. So before I cash out on that moonlighting extra money, I decided to learn something at this job about the one thing I soak in and am dying to master: GUITAR PEDALS & GEAR. I should have thought of taking photos of this stuff YEARS AGO. I think these images are BEAUTIFUL!

Here's some of the set ups of Hope Sandoval, members of My Bloody Valentine gear, The Raveonettes, The Black Angels and more. I can't tell you who's who or people won't like it.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome! You rocked Philadelphia last night. Thank you, Stephan

    ReplyDelete