Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall Tour 2013! So far....


We played a small private show at Union Pool in Brooklyn before we started the tour. I was pretty nervous.


TBA Festival, part of PICA's art show in Portland. Look, they named a drink after us!


Kathleen took this photo of me at guitar center where we went to buy keyboard stands.


A clip from Spin Magazine where we did a little kareoke. I performed Cheech and Chong. This might be where we all sang "We Got the Beat"!


Wall Street Journal exclusive photo. I cut my own hair the day before.


A balcony view from Tavi of Rookie Magazine's outdoor party in Los Angeles.



Portland screened our name behind us. Nice light show of fuschia, blues, and pinks. Crowd was amazing too with 2,100 people counted.


My first performance on television...! You can watch it here: THE JULIE RUIN on JIMMY FALLON

No comments:

Post a Comment